Investment Processes for Startups
Convertible Notes and Investment Process- We help you in the Due Diligence process.
We help you understand the convenience of standard minority rights and protections for your startup, including without limitation drag-along rights, tag-along rights and rights of first refusal, redemption or put option rights on materially comparable terms to the Put Right
We help you review the Investor policy requirements and Covenants drafting
“Subsequent Convertible Securities”
What does convertible securities mean?
Convertible Securities are instrument with the principal purpose of raising capital, including but not limited to convertible debt instruments and other convertible securities.
Subsequent Convertible Securities excludes options issued pursuant to any equity incentive or similar plan of the Company.
Negotiation of venture capital operations
- Fundraising contracts for startups
- How to financially protect the investment
- Align the interests and incentives of the promoters and managers of the company
- Manage the decision process of the investee company
- Accompaniment in the evaluation and investment process in stages